Saturday 29 December 2012

Hi guys!

I hope you all had an amazing christmas!!!
I certainly did!;)

So todays post is going to be a few OOTD/outfit ideas:)











So these outfits are fairly similar but I quite liked them both so I though I might aswell show you!;)

This first outfit is the outfit I wore to a christmas meal with my friends:)

The purple skirt is from Primark - £6
The tights are from matalan- (not sure how much but you can get a pair of black tights anywhere really!;))
The short sleeved silky blouse is from internationale-£10
The black bag is from newlook-£20

I like how the outfit is simple as I don't dress too "out there",but I think my hair and makeup dress it up slightly more.
I have curly/wavey hair,
and then I am wearing my rimmel wake me up foundation,smokey eye,and a pinky lip gloss.



















And this second outfit (very similar!!)

I have on a black skater skirt from newlook-£20.00..I think!
A similar blouse but it is more of a sheer material and more vest-like.-inernationale around £15
Black tights again!
Curly hair again and similar makeup haha!

(This is actually what I wore on christmas day)







I have curled my hair,I'm not sure how well you can see but I was thinking of doing a tutorial,so leave a comment down below if you would like one:)















 and flower earings (gift).









And red nails.(No7,stay perfect-devils delight)

















I also have a pearly braclet (my mums!)




I really hope you enjoyed this post!:)

Again let me know if you would like to see the hair tutorial:)

Thankyou for reading,













No comments:

Post a Comment