Sunday 2 December 2012

Hello everyone!

So as promised, I am writing you a post today :D

I wanted to do a November favourites post but not much has changed as far as products go really, therefore I haven't got any new favourites to share with you:(
But...I instead I'm going to do a review

I am going to be reviewing...the Herbal essences beautiful ends split end protection intensive mask- for dry/damaged hair...wow that's a mouthful!













So basically you just shampoo your hair as normal and then put this conditioner from root to tip (generously) and then leave it on for a while (it says up to 5 mins),then after just before i rinse it out i like to comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb as it is really good for detangling your hair and it makes it less of a mission for when you have to brush your hair after the shower.

It says to use this once a week but what I do is use it pretty much every time I wash my hair and only use it on the ends of my hair as my ends are pretty dry and I need a trim to be honest but I hate having my hair cut because I quite like the length it is at the moment.


 I believe this is only about £3.99 for a big tub of it.(200ml)
It makes your hair feel so soft and smooth and when you use it from root to tip it defiantly gets rid of / tones down frizz. I have actually seen a massive difference in my hair since I have been using it,(keeping in mind I have been using this for a good three months..ishh)
It hydrates your hair really well, and gives it a healthy, glossy shine.

Overall I am absolutely loving this, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is for the price.
And I just picked it up on a wim one day, but I'm so glad I did because I LOVE it!

I will defiantly be repurchasing this product again I am almost running out of it, but it has lasted me a long time as I have so much hair and its pretty long too.

So I hope you found this post helpful,

Thanks for reading:)

1 comment: